Injury Reporting

It is extremely important to report any injury, no matter how minor you may think it is, to your coach immediately. Medical expenses resulting from any injury must first be submitted to your own insurance carrier and then any remaining balance can be submitted to the School District’s accident insurance carrier.

All athletes who are seen by a doctor due to injury must be released by that doctor in order to resume participation with the team. This release must be filed with the school nurse.

NOTE: The school accident insurance provides only excess coverage according to a fee schedule.