- Spectators are an important part of the game and shall at all times conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior.
- Spectators shall at all times respect officials, coaches and players and extend all courtesies to them.
- Wholesome cheering is encouraged.
- Stamping of feet, taunting, foul and abusive language, inflammatory remarks and disrespectful signs and behavior are not acceptable.
- Faculty supervised pep bands are permitted during dead ball time. However, spectator noise makers or sound devices are prohibited.
- Spectators shall observe and obey the rules and regulations of the school concerning smoking, food and soft drinks consumption, use of lavatory facilities and parking of cars.
- New York State law prohibits alcohol, tobacco, drugs and/or E-Cigarettes of any kind on school property; the law further prohibits any person under the influence to be on school property.
- Spectators shall respect and obey all school officials, supervisors, and police at all athletic contests.
Violators of this code are subject to eviction from the area.